• To provide an affective coordination in lawmaking processes between the Ministry and the Parliament;
• To provide an affective coordination between the Ministry and the Parliament;
• In lawmaking processes.
• To provide lawmaking functions, relevant normative draft acts, subordinate normative draft acts for the minister to be endorsed, as well as signing subordinate normative draft acts prepared by the state sub entities within the ministry’s system and the legal entities of public law, operating under the supervision of the ministry.
• To represent the Ministry on court hearings; to prepare and account the relevant recommendations as well as to establish the Common Informational bank;
• To examine administrative complaints on the issues that are within the Ministry's competence;
• To ensure organizational and legal functions of the Ministry's permanent commission and local council;
• To provide legal assistance by the Ministry to other administrative entities.